Five Minute Banana Bread Oats
Weekends come and go faster then we even have time to realize it’s the weekend, huh? Especially when they are as beautiful and fun as this one was. What did you all do this weekend, anything fun? Tell me about it!!
While Monday mornings can be a harsh reality, we may as well start them off with a yummy breakfast. Breakfast has always been one of my absolute favorite meals of the day. Honestly, I’d go out for brunch every day if I could. But unfortunately no one has time for that.
Banana bread and oatmeal are two of my favorite breakfast foods, so why not combine them into a dreamy breakfast that you can easily make before you rush off to your Monday responsibilities. Just five quick minutes and it’s heaven in a bowl.
Now go kick some Monday ass! (after coffee of course…)
- 3/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup cashew milk
- 1 banana, half mashed and half sliced
- 1 tbsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- Chopped walnuts and dark chocolate chips for topping
- Mix oats, water, milk, and mashed banana in a bowl.
- Microwave for 2.5 minutes.
- Add cinnamon, nutmeg and peanut butter and stir.
- Top with the other half of the banana in slices, walnuts, and dark chocolate chips.