Easy Naan Pizza Two Ways
Naan makes the perfect pizza crust, especially when it comes in a whole grain version. Top it with anything you want. Here are two healthy weeknight naan pizza’s you can throw together in 15 minutes!
You guys, Ryan and I are moving this Sunday and let me tell you…I hate moving. Especially when you are only moving ten minutes down the road. It seems so pointless to pack everything into boxes only to unpack again so shortly. It’s amazing how much stuff we have acquired in this little apartment. The dumpster has been my best friend this week. On top of moving we have had friend visits, Ryan’s birthday coming up, and the start of the end of school for me. All good stuff that I am loving, just a lot at once!
So, while I am busy enjoying everything that’s going on right now (minus packing), dinner has really taken a back seat. Half of our cooking equipment has been packed into boxes, and I don’t have time to use the other half anyways. I still want to do my best to eat well, though, and these Naan pizza’s are perfect. I know I’ve shared my Mexican Naan pizza with you before, but here are two more even easier pizza’s that can be literally thrown together in fifteen minutes. All you need is the prepackaged Naan bread, the toppings, and a preheated oven. Thats it! You don’t even need a pan because these babies go right on the rack.
One of these pizza’s is a more traditional pizza with some red sauce, cheese, and a little spinach thrown in. The other pizza is a sweet pizza, and its really so damn good. Its topped with the fruit spread of your choice, caramelized onions, fresh fruit, and goat cheese. Make ’em both and share them for the perfect mixture of sweet and savory.
- 1 Naan Bread
- 1/2 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup spinach
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, sliced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- On the naan bread, spread the sauce evenly leaving a little room around the edges for crust.
- Sprinkle the garlic and spinach evenly throughout the sauce.
- Top with cheese.
- Place the naan directly on the top rack of the oven and cook for 10 minutes or until the bottom is crispy and cheese is melted.
- 1/2 a yellow onion
- 1 tsp butter
- 1 naan bread
- 1/4 cup fruit spread (I used fig spread I found in hannaford)
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
- 3.5 ounces goat cheese crumbles (one container)
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Heat butter over medium heat in a skillet. Add onions and caramelize until clear.
- On the Naan, spread the fruit spread and leave a little around the edges for crust.
- Spread the onions, blueberries, and goat cheese evenly over the bread.
- Place directly on the top rack of the oven and bake for 10 minutes or until the bottom is crispy and the cheese is melted.
Like this recipe? Pin it here!